Calendar / Calendrier
For every dive, please arrive 30 minutes prior.
Pour chaque plongée, veuillez arriver 30 minutes avant.
Les Escoumins, QC
August 20 @ 12:00 am - August 22 @ 11:59 pm EDTFree
The club typically does a trip away for two or three days of diving and this year we will go to Les Escoumins. This is an excellent dive location created where the salt meets the fresh water in the St. Lawrence. In order to facilitate diving, a Marine Park has been established which includes a Marine Discovery Centre (museum) and a dive centre with equipment rentals and air fill. Participants of this dive excursion must be current club members.
Aerial photo of Marin Park area
- A great overview of diving in the area: https://divebuddies4life.com/canadian-splash-the-foggy-marine-wonderland-of-les-escoumins/
- Info from FQAS: https://fqas.qc.ca/base-de-plongee/en/
- FQAS info about the 3 dive locations in the park: https://fqas.qc.ca/base-de-plongee/en/sites/
- You must be an FSAC member.
- RSVP at the bottom of this page.
- Contact the organizer of this dive (Jim Dunfield) to confirm if any reserved rooms are still available. If so he will provide instructions on how to reserve one of the rooms being held.
RSVP for Les Escoumins trip.
Select the "Going" button if you wish to register for this trip and enter your first and last name and provide the best email address to reach you. Then email the organizer (see bottom of page) if you wish to see if reserve rooms are still available.