What we offer
The club offers a range of training from internationally recognized agencies. Visit our calendar for the upcoming courses and to reserve your spot.
Please note, since membership is required, we will send you a confirmation when your status is verified and we have reserved a spot for you.
Come explore history!
Basic Open Water
Anyone who is medically fit and comfortable in the water can join a basic scuba course. Training takes about 30 hours of instruction comprised of theoretical and practical training.
You will learn:
- The aquatic environment: vision, light, sound, heat loss, tides, currents, waves, surge, etc.
- Physics and physiology: buoyancy, pressure, air spaces, breathing compressed air, mixed gases, etc.
- Dive equipment selection, assembly, use and maintenance
- Dive planning
- Basic scuba skills including mask and regulator skills, swimming underwater, buoyancy control, basic rescue techniques, and emergency procedures.
Required Equipment: mask, snorkel, fins
Registration: RSVP through our calendar to register for a spot. After verification of membership status and receipt of deposit you will receive a confirmation that your spot has been reserved.
Interested in scuba but want to try it before committing to a full certification course? Discover scuba is a quick and easy introduction to show you what it takes to explore under the surface, no prior experience needed!
The club can also offer specialty courses such as:
- Dry Suit
- Advanced Buoyancy Control
- Ice Diver
- Night Diver
- And many more!
Specialty courses are subject to interest and instructor availability.